Finally got a chance to try this out.

1st smell: lightly citrus-y. creamy.
1st taste: same.

Well I do like this better than the Apricot. I also had a mild like for The Killer’s Vanilla. Before trying these 3, I’ve had no experience Guayusa so it could be that I am just not used to the taste. As mentioned before, being a fan of Teavana teas and their tendency to flavor blast may have injured my palate a bit. It’s ok though:) I’m thinking of pairing some of them with other teas, like this one with some kind of stronger orange tea, though heavier on this because I want them to meld, not let the orange take over. I would say lemony tea but I can be a little touchy about lemon in tea. I would also say lime, but…no the only lime teas I have are samples. Come to think of it…I don’t think I got enough in the Sunshine for more than 2 more cups, and probably won’t be able to buy more tea till after Christmas at the earliest.