drank Tropical Eyebrows by 52teas

Meh. This tea is just …..meh. Might be an interesting iced tea, but if this made into the permanent collection or as a comeback, I would not go out of my way to grab it. I did find myself wishing that it had a small shot of coconut flavor, also wishing that I had some coconut syrup or milk around the house but I would probably over do it. I think I’m going to put a few ice cubes with it, if it’s more drinkable then….I’ll finish. Otherwise…down the drain it goes….yeah not liking it that badly. Not even inspired enough to see about adjusting the temp and steep time, though I might at a later time. I’m disappointed with Greens in general. I’ve yet to find a green that I really love. A few that I have a mild like for, you know like “it’s something to drink that has a mildly pleasant taste.” I think I’ve liked Whites a little more, though not by much. Discovered 1 or 2 Oolongs that I like, plenty of Black teas that I like, as well as Herbals/Rooibos. Puerh, have to admit….that one is still kind of intimidating me. I’ve tried a few, but not enough