drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

Got this as a sample in my recent tea buy from here.

I’m not wowed by this tea, and as usual not sure if I’d actually buy it as a tagalong if I could find one…maybe as a sample pack. This definitely tastes better hot, because when it cools, it just tastes kind of bland with bitter chocolate and coconut coming up as an after taste. Some people I guess like that…I usually prefer my flavors to be up front…not quite in your face, (Though that can be fun too.) but enough that you can’t deny it’s presence. I’d only do this as a pot if it was with a friend, and a small pot at that.