drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

Got this as a sample in my recent tea buy from here.

I’m not wowed by this tea, and as usual not sure if I’d actually buy it as a tagalong if I could find one…maybe as a sample pack. This definitely tastes better hot, because when it cools, it just tastes kind of bland with bitter chocolate and coconut coming up as an after taste. Some people I guess like that…I usually prefer my flavors to be up front…not quite in your face, (Though that can be fun too.) but enough that you can’t deny it’s presence. I’d only do this as a pot if it was with a friend, and a small pot at that.

Currently 40 years old…

Been a tea lover for most of my life, though it’s only in the past? (5-8 years.) That I’ve been drinking loose leaf tea.

I like mostly blended teas in Black, White, and some Oolong. Sadly not much Green tea that I really like. And of course Herbal.

Rating Guide that I use, though I am not terribly consistent;)

100 Excellent
90-99 Very Good
70-89 Fair
50-69 The only teas that I am interested in in this rating are teas that I can buy locally, such as at a grocery store, fruit market, tea shop, etc. Or is fairly cheap/add on thru a website.
50 and Below No redeeming qualities whatsoever or is too much like a tea that I already have.

Some teas such as Constant Comment by Bigelow I still drink on occasion, it is one of my comfort teas from when I was growing up. Others are Perfect Peach, Mint Medley and Cozy Chamomile.

I am a bookworm, though I also enjoy art journaling/mixed media, making jewelry, spending waaaaaay to much time online…particularly bingeing various tv shows on Netflix and Hulu. Also various forums like this one (On and off.) Quora, Goodreads, Youtube and misc. others. If you see the nicknames Lynxiebrat/Lynxiegrl,Lynxiedove, Zaaron or Sarikcat, then drop me a message:)

Jackson, Michigan