This would mostlikely be good as a Iced Tea, but probably won’t find out til next Spring, because while it was in the 80’s earlier today, I get the feeling that this coming week if even then will be the last of the summerish days. But I could always be wrong.
Anywho…not sure if I would buy this before next spring, (If I remember…heh.) to see if it would be good as an iced tea….maybe as an sample.
Just had a thought…this might improve with german rock sugar…alright I think I’ll ice down the next cup I make with this, use some rock sugar, see how it rolls. Sometimes I do like iced tea during the cooler/colder months.