Pouts I’m beginning to think that due to my allergies acting up with the weather change (slightly.) that it’s affecting my taste sense. I had thought that a few days ago, but I had hoped tonight I was more or less over it because my sinuses aren’t hurting, I just have a slight cough and chest congestion. But…I don’t know….the taste seemed a bit off with the last tea I had tonight, Pomegranate Oolong but I thought that maybe it was just that tea. Hmm. Maybe I should have a cup of tea that I know pretty well and see how that tastes.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: