drank Passion Berry by Teavana

LOL….

I caved. I had planned on not hitting Teavana’s till the Heavenly sale, but then I caught the email about the sale on certain teas…and of course 2 of the teas on sale were favorites of mine (Opus Rouge and Spiced Mandarin Oolong.) And of course I decided that since I was buying that mind as well buy more Cranberry Singapore Sling (Tastes great with the Spiced Mandarin.)
And Citrus Lavender Sage (Tastes good with many of their teas, though I got it to have with Opus Rouge.) Also got more Dragonfruit Devotion because I was almost out.

Then, because I was informed that I was just a few ounces away of getting the LBS discount, I figured “What the hell.” So got this one.

At first, I was thinking it smelled and tasted alot like Dragon fruit Devotion, and was feeling kind of grumpy about that. But, as I continue to drink it, I am thinking there might be some subtle differences. And, I used significantly less then I usually do with teas, so that maybe a factor as well.

I will have to do a side by side comparison, if they are similar tasting, then I will probably get whichever is cheaper.