Not sure if I like the taste of Jasmine…thought I would, I certainly like the smell and I usually like flowery teas in general. It isn’t a bad cup though. Maybe I’m just not in the mood to appreciate it? My Dad is currently working on the kitchen and bathroom sink pipes as we have had some minor backups, so between the god awful smell and having had to move my kettle and tea samples box that could be whats affecting my appreciation sense.

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 6 OZ / 177 ML

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: