drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

Interesting tea. I like the coconutty taste….the combination does seem to give the impression that there is cocoa in there.

Would I get a bag? I think I would seriously consider it if I could find it on the website. I really wish David’s Tea would have an area on the site that lists all the discontinued or seasonal teas.

Currently 40 years old…

Been a tea lover for most of my life, though it’s only in the past? (5-8 years.) That I’ve been drinking loose leaf tea.

I like mostly blended teas in Black, White, and some Oolong. Sadly not much Green tea that I really like. And of course Herbal.

Rating Guide that I use, though I am not terribly consistent;)

100 Excellent
90-99 Very Good
70-89 Fair
50-69 The only teas that I am interested in in this rating are teas that I can buy locally, such as at a grocery store, fruit market, tea shop, etc. Or is fairly cheap/add on thru a website.
50 and Below No redeeming qualities whatsoever or is too much like a tea that I already have.

Some teas such as Constant Comment by Bigelow I still drink on occasion, it is one of my comfort teas from when I was growing up. Others are Perfect Peach, Mint Medley and Cozy Chamomile.

I am a bookworm, though I also enjoy art journaling/mixed media, making jewelry, spending waaaaaay to much time online…particularly bingeing various tv shows on Netflix and Hulu. Also various forums like this one (On and off.) Quora, Goodreads, Youtube and misc. others. If you see the nicknames Lynxiebrat/Lynxiegrl,Lynxiedove, Zaaron or Sarikcat, then drop me a message:)

Jackson, Michigan