Home from work a few hours ago, though I still feel exhausted….really? LOL I didn’t work very long today but was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Sighs So wanted a boost of caffeine for some writing that I want to do tonight.

On to the tea tasting: The overall temp suggestion was 180, but that is not a option on my kettle, and I no longer have a thermometer so went with 175, which generally speaking works out.
Sadly, I am not liking this tea at all, tempted to throw it out. But I won’t. I’ll either force myself to drink it or stick it into the fridge once it cools down, from the other tea notes, I’ve gotten the impression that it makes an passable iced tea, and I’ve been thinking about them lately.

It’s kind of funny, Teavana’s Watermelon Mint Chiller actually has more watermelon then this, though the mint kind of takes over. I’m really wanting to try Butiki’s Watermelon Xylophone now…Argh. This last tea sale that I bought I promised would be my last tea buy for a while because planning on moving to my Mom’s and she’s already going to be HORRIFIED at my tea collection. And I need to learn to put restraints on myself (And not in a fun way :( ) Both for the sake of space and saving money.
Actually this has made me want to make a cup of Watermelon Mint Chiller, so going to go put this into another cup and make it.

175 °F / 79 °C 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp