drank Peach Cardamom by 52teas

At 1st sip, I didn’t care for this one. I mean I thought “Well not a terrible cup, but not terribly inclined to make it again.”

But I kept sipping, I did like it better then the Watermelon from last night, so that’s something right? Nearing to the end of the cup, I found that I did like it, maybe not as much as the Madagascar Coconut White from last night, but enough that I wouldn’t mind having a bag of this hanging around, particularly for summer iced tea.

Flavors: Peach