My tea tasting today is kind of messed up, we ended up having to get a plumber out here to take a look at our pipes, which is turning out to be a bigger job then we thought, (And alot more $$. Sighs)
So, on to this tea. Maybe it’s due to the crazy right now, but I’m not loving or even liking this tea right now. In fact it’s taking alot of my will power to finish it. It’s not terrible, and thinking I’ll save the rest of the sample for iced tea in a few months. But if it were still current stock, I highly doubt I’d want a bag.

I can barely taste any strawberry, I don’t taste any cranberry which is really disappointing, as I love sweet tart flavors.