LOL I have to admit that when I opened this up and smelled something like coconut, I wanted to groan. Don’t get me wrong, I like coconut in teas and otherwise, it’s just that alot of teas seem to have coconut as a flavor and I don’t want to get tired of it. But I wasn’t in the mood to go hunting for another sample.

1st sip, I did taste a coconutty flavor, and a bare hint of strawberries.

You ever taste a tea and the 1st sip is exactly what the description is, but then the rest of the tea tastes somewhat bland? Yeah, that just happened.
I might be inclined to buy this as a Iced tea pack if it is still available this summer. But if it’s reblended in general….Probably won’t be interested.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan