This is the 3rd Genmaicha I’ve ever had. (Well 3rd brand that is.) the 1st was Fusion Teas, and a interesting flavor but 1 I was undecided about keeping around. The second was a unknown nasty one that still makes me shudder.

This, like the other Verdant tea that I’ve tried so far (Eight Treasures. Tried it just a few days ago.) Is excellent. Since I’ve been flirting with the idea of just keeping samples (Since I love variety but also must be reasonable about how much I spend.) I don’t think I would want a bunch of this at a time. But like with Eight Treasures I keep licking my chops. Grins