drank Caramel Apple Oolong by 52teas

I like this tea well enough. I am not by any means an expert on Oolongs so could not tell you what if anything that I tasted from the base. It seems all to be melded together. But that is preferable most of the time for me and flavored teas, because otherwise it kind of tastes weird to me.

I actually had this tea starting yesterday morning before going to take care of my Grandmother, then finished it when I came home from an outing with a friend.
I tasted plenty of caramel, hints of apple, and strangely enough: the taste of cheese. I have no idea what kind of cheese or why I got the impression of cheese, but it was there. Like a weird cheese like beer infused cheese. Which isn’t a bad thing, I didn’t throw me off.

So, I like this tea, and would be more then happy to receive a bag of this for a gift, but would not go out of my way to buy it.

Currently 40 years old…

Been a tea lover for most of my life, though it’s only in the past? (5-8 years.) That I’ve been drinking loose leaf tea.

I like mostly blended teas in Black, White, and some Oolong. Sadly not much Green tea that I really like. And of course Herbal.

Rating Guide that I use, though I am not terribly consistent;)

100 Excellent
90-99 Very Good
70-89 Fair
50-69 The only teas that I am interested in in this rating are teas that I can buy locally, such as at a grocery store, fruit market, tea shop, etc. Or is fairly cheap/add on thru a website.
50 and Below No redeeming qualities whatsoever or is too much like a tea that I already have.

Some teas such as Constant Comment by Bigelow I still drink on occasion, it is one of my comfort teas from when I was growing up. Others are Perfect Peach, Mint Medley and Cozy Chamomile.

I am a bookworm, though I also enjoy art journaling/mixed media, making jewelry, spending waaaaaay to much time online…particularly bingeing various tv shows on Netflix and Hulu. Also various forums like this one (On and off.) Quora, Goodreads, Youtube and misc. others. If you see the nicknames Lynxiebrat/Lynxiegrl,Lynxiedove, Zaaron or Sarikcat, then drop me a message:)

Jackson, Michigan