drank Caramel Apple Oolong by 52teas

I like this tea well enough. I am not by any means an expert on Oolongs so could not tell you what if anything that I tasted from the base. It seems all to be melded together. But that is preferable most of the time for me and flavored teas, because otherwise it kind of tastes weird to me.

I actually had this tea starting yesterday morning before going to take care of my Grandmother, then finished it when I came home from an outing with a friend.
I tasted plenty of caramel, hints of apple, and strangely enough: the taste of cheese. I have no idea what kind of cheese or why I got the impression of cheese, but it was there. Like a weird cheese like beer infused cheese. Which isn’t a bad thing, I didn’t throw me off.

So, I like this tea, and would be more then happy to receive a bag of this for a gift, but would not go out of my way to buy it.