drank Cozy Chamomile by Bigelow

Ever since I got home from my stint in volunteering this afternoon, I’ve been feeling crampy. Thought it might have something to do with female stuff, but it seemed different…ok don’t want to go into to much detail :) But anyways, I had really wanted to drink tea this evening but this tea was the only one that I could stand the thought of having, as in the past it’s been a help to my tummy feeling picked on.

Mmmm why didn’t I fix this earlier? Now, it doesn’t taste as wonderful as looseleaf tea and it isn’t a WOWzer of a tea but it’s nice, and given that I only drink this tea when I’m feeling some sort of crappy….it doesn’t need to be a wowzer. It just needs to taste nice and drinkable.

Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML