drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Interesting. Not a bad or good interesting. Just….interesting. This was on my wishlist ever since it came out, but now that I’ve tried it, I’m going to take it off. When it comes to tea that I’ve bought from a website/that is the nearest store is quite a ways away, I feel that I should be WoWed by the tea, otherwise I don’t see a point in getting it. Particularly if I can get similar tasting teas for cheaper and nearby. I’ve heard this doesn’t have ginger in it, but the taste of this reminds me alot of Gingerbread Latte Rooibos that I’ve been getting from my fave tea store in Plymouth. So if this tea comes back, will not be buying a bag.

Last thing: there is a strange little sour note in the aftertaste.