I got a $50 Teavana gift card for my bday and today I finally got to go spend it and was remarkably good about not spending much over that (5 bucks.lol.)

I think I may have over sugared this because it tastes like syrup. Blah. I know I didn’t over steep it because I kept a close eye on it. Though maybe I should go for minute and 30 seconds next time…because underneath the hibiscus-grapefruit/cloying sweetness is a strange metallic flat taste. You know, maybe it’s time I cleaned the ol’ kettle out..that could be what’s causing the issue. And to those who might ask: I only use water in my kettle and no we don’t have hard water…but it’s been quite a while since I’ve cleaned it out.