drank Marshmallow Macaron by Teavana

LOL. Amusing. The one tea that I expected to like the least, is the one that I like the most. At least so far.
Dry smell: For some reason everytime I smell this dry…it turns me off. I almost didn’t get it at the store, but I knew I would kick myself if I didn’t. Almost always in that if you don’t like the smell your not going to like the taste, but this tea reminds me that is not always true.
It smells super sweet but there is this weird after smell that is kind of rank.

Taste: Heavy sweet, but not overly sweet. After taste is kind of citrus-y. I’ll have to remember to have this at Easter, because with this I’ll be able to curb myself from eating to much Easter candy.

This would also be the perfect tea in a little girls tea party. Oh drat…that just made me think of the miniature tea set that I’ve been mooning over at a local shop. Giggles

I suspect this will taste nice cold.