This is supposed to be a Parisian version of EG, huh? Truthfully I can’t tell the different between this and a regular EG. It’s not a bad cup, but also not one I’d be inclined to get from Della Terra, unless if it were thrown in as a free sample…though not sure if they do that kind of thing.

Just last night, I was thinking **How many teas from Della Terra that I liked enough to want to get? And the only 1 I could think of was ‘Wonders of Kashmir’ which I’ll have to have again soon. I mean Strawberry Sundae was good, but it tasted pretty much like Strawberry chocolate from Republic of Tea, while I don’t mind the idea of keeping a chocolate tea around, I havn’t gotten much interested in them. I really would love to try though: a dark chocolate tea with orange flavor. Those chocolate balls that you see around Christmas time that you smash….oh yeah dark chocolate. Not that I don’t like milk chocolate but it tends to be to sweet and can’t really deal with that much anymore :( Unless if it’s European, like Belgian chocolates….OMG, I remember when I was working at Big Lots (Worked there for almost 10 years.) We had gotten these Belgian chocolates in the shape of I think groundhogs…they were so cute. But when I tried it……Oh my my my! Rich, velvety, sweet but not obnoxiously so. Had just the right amount of ….something else to mellow it out.

Anyways…as this tea cools I’m liking it even less. It’s gotten a bit bitter. Yeesh. You know even when I don’t think I want to buy it, rarely do I not enjoy a cup of EG. Please tell me that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop liking EG’s! I would cry!