Ohh Myyy. I’m in trouble with this tea! I like reading the reviews as I drink the tea for the 1st time, or if I havn’t had it in a while.

When it comes to dessert teas I am just not that big of a fan, so when 1 comes along that I really like…I can’t help but say “Seriously?!” It makes me think that I need to make an order to Della Terra, which I hadn’t really planned on because I’ve tried a fair amount from DT and there just was not many that I felt I liked enough to buy, not to mention the fact that I decided to use my Birthday $$ at David’s Tea and Butiki, along with a possible order to Verdant if Eight Treasures Yabao comes back in. (Yes I know there is a winter blend, but I’d rather hold out for the Spring…I hope they bring it back!

So, might end up making an order for Della Terra though am going to try and hold off for a few months, like till May or June, depending on when I move. And despite the fact that I really liked this, I’m mostlikely going to stick to samples as I could see myself getting tired of it fairly quick. But…I might talk myself into getting a 2 ou. LOL.

Also, tried a 2nd steep, it was tasty but less so then the 1st. Definitely not inspiring. But then…I am not an resteeper expert, I love the concept, but generally if I have more then 1 cup I prefer them to be different teas though I could see myself getting more into it with (Hopefully!) a partner that loves tea as much or more then I do, be a lovely sunday activity.