If I were to choose between this one and Dreamsicle Puerh, I would definitely pick this one. Beyond that though…..Meh. But I wonder if part of my dissatisfaction of this tea has to do with Della Terra’s Pineapple Upside Down Cake, in that alot of other teas would just pale in comparison? Hmm. Possibly.

Dry smell: Creamy orange to the forefront, with a I guess Darjeeling smell coming in the rear.
Tastewise it is just the opposite. I would prefer the Orange be just a touch more prominent, not to the extent of drowning out the Darjeeling, though I have limited experience with Darjeeling, what I’ve tasted for the most part I’ve liked. I think I will let it cool down, maybe add alittle more sugar, see if it would do well as a iced tea.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan