drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

They should rename this Mango Tango. Seriously. I can’t really taste any pomegranates and disappointed about that. But other then that…I like this. Going back and forth about whether I would get this for iced tea days…I guess it depends on how long it sticks around. I put a bunch of sugar in it, but can barely taste it, not a problem though I was in the mood for tart. I guess that could be the pom, hmm? Maybe. This tea is a bit…dry. I think I’m going to have a sweeter tea after this. Next cup I’m going to have will be iced.

Usually I wouldn’t be having a black tea this late but planning on working on my writing tonight and need as much energy as I can get. And want to counteract the alcohol in the Mike’s Hard Peachade that I bought last week and need to drink up before my Dad gets back from his vacation. (He’s a long time recovering alcoholic and doesn’t like having alcohol and he worries about me drinking…despite the fact that I’m not crazy about most alcohol and I’m such a lightweight…a few hard ades or wine coolers or Smirnoffs a year and I’m good. Pretty unusual for me to even buy a box…but figured, what the hell? lol. Unfortunately the stuff kind of sucks. Oh well.