I am not much experienced with green teas, let alone with Sencha so….not sure what rating I should give this tea.

Taste-I taste very little grape and alot of grass. I mean I know Sencha is supposed to be a little grassy, but blah! It’s barely drinkable and trying to convince myself to finish the cup instead of pitching it down the sink. I noticed 1 person mentioned that they should try steeping it at 2 min. and if I can talk myself into trying this again, I will try that. I will also try it iced, it tastes like it would be an ok iced tea, particularly if I put more sugar in it. Maybe add a little grape pop to take away the grassy taste. (Which at this time I am not really keen on, but still would like to try some fancy dancy sencha and other green teas just to say that I did.)