drank Blue Lagoon by DAVIDsTEA

Interesting and fun tea, I wouldn’t mind receiving it as a gift, but aside from 1 of the teas in the Spring sampler, I don’t see myself buying it again. It tastes a lot like the Blueberry-Lemonade flavor in the MIO brand, which that I’m fine with as each bottle is a few bucks and they can go a long way. This tea? Meh, no. I saw someone mention Lemon Myrtle, I still got some, so I’ll try it with that, but I doubt my attitude will improve.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: