Kitty tastings…..Mmmmm! Sorry, I’m in a weird little/kitty kind of mood right now, if that weirds you out you can stop reading and it won’t hurted my feefees! (Feelings.)

I ordered from Butiki last…Thursday/Friday I believe and got my package today, (Stacy said there was a delay with one of the teas, otherwise it would of been sent out earlier.) I chose this tea 1st because it smelled so sweet and nice and I adore pistachios! And I looooooooooooove! Pistachio Ice cream! (My favorite is by Ciao Bella, they also make a terrific Blood Orange Sorbet and the PassionFruit is equally good.) And have been known to eat a whole bag of pistachios in one afternoon, (even with having to shell them….I much prefer to get the shelled, although that makes it even easier to overeat. )

Anyways….I like reading reviews of a new tea when I’m drinking it, to see if I have the same/similar impressions. With this tea I am happy to say that with the 10-15 reviews I’ve read I agree with most of them:

Grassy (But in a good way this time!) Creamy (Not overly so. More like a hint.) Nutty. (Not sure if I would of figured Pistachios if this was a blind tasting.) Sweet. Doesn’t have an ice cream taste to me, though I’ve yet to have a tea where that is successfully translated and it might be something that is to complex of a taste for me. Shrugs That’s ok.
Going to try a resteeping, even though I want to try the others…giggles I am not much of a resteeper though I totally get the appeal.

At this time, I am not sure if I would get this again despite my liking it quite a bit. And I think I would say that even if I had a much better income, had an apartment/house of my own and a new car. (Stuff gotta save up for.)

Resteep: It’s an ok resteep, but like I’ve mentioned before I am probably not resteeping right. It’s still nutty and sweet but no cream. If I had half and half around the house I would pour just a tiny bit in, just to see how it rolls. Maybe I should buy some when I go shopping either tonight or tomorow. Heh.

aisling of tea

squees at finding another little on Steepster Being little rocks!!!

Lynxiebrat

Oh I’m sure there are plenty of other littles on here.as well as kitties and puppies…hehehe.

aisling of tea

True, true. I just get excited .

Grins Me too.