Last tea review of the night….seriously thinking of heading to bed, I’m tired…funny because I didn’t do a whole lot other then drink tea, (Which I’m not regretting, but am regretting not getting to other stuff I was supposed to do. Ahh well.)

This tea is good, but can’t see myself getting it again. I plan on saving it for summer to use for iced tea though. Compared to my really liking Pistachio Ice Cream and Potato Pancakes & Applesauce, I was really disappointed with this tea, but I guess that’s bound to happen some times, eh?

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: