1st smell: weird and funky but in a fun kind of way.
1st taste: I was kind of expecting bit of a broth taste, due to the smell, but the taste was really mild.

I am undecided on whether I’d want to keep this in my cupboard, that is if I could afford to. When it cooled down, it tasted better in some ways, almost kind of minty…which is weird, because mint and cilantro generally don’t taste anything alike to me. Well guess it’ll have to wait on a final verdict when it gets down to the end of the bag.

1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: