I love cantaloup…well most melon, really. So of course I would give this tea a shot. It’s tasty and I don’t regret getting it…however, I don’t see myself getting it again. I think because when I compare to how much I liked Pistachios Ice Cream and Potatoes & Applesauce, this tea is awfully quiet, and given I’ve got a slew of quiet teas from various places (Many of them accessible from local places.)and it’s hard for me to justify getting more teas that don’t really WOW! me from non local tea places or ones that cost a pretty penny. So…no probably won’t be getting this again. I will be adding it to the ‘iced teas’ list however.