Hmph…I could of sworn I had reviewed this tea…no wonder I couldn’t find it the other night!

Anyways…I had this tea I think it was Saturday? Yeah that’s right that is when I got the package. For various reasons I do not want to have any now…I’m hoarding it. Saving up moola for a Verdant order as well as Della Terra. (Though probably not till this summer, sadly.) So cannot justify ordering more from Butiki at this time.

Anyways….

1st sniff: Funky, (In a good way;))smells coming out of this bag, now why didn’t I pick this one 1st? Ahh yes the smells of the Pistachio Ice Cream beguiled me. Enough of that…carry on!
My 1st few sips were with sugar only, which made the apples really show up, though thankfully not overshadow the potato. After about 4 sips I added some table salt. (I love sweet and salty tastes anyways.) OMG!!! Insanely good!

I did have the odd thought of adding some sour cream to the tea as I like both applesauce and sour cream with my potato pancakes, though not crazy about them mixed up…..Hmm. What a quandary.