I’ve had this combination so many times, can’t believe I hadn’t added it before now.

If your expecting a sharp citrusy note…your not gonna get it without adding it. The citrus is rather blunted in the tea, but still enjoyable in my book. Cranberries in the other tea add a slight tartness. I could be wrong, but I think this might make an interesting iced tea…I got plenty of this so would be able to try that a few times and not use up to much of it.

190 °F / 87 °C

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: