I’m writing this while really tired and kind of sleepy…I did not get much sleep last night, so that is why I daringly had something that said this had medium amount of caffeine in it. Even so still yawning every other minute or so, and fell asleep for about an hour.

I recieved this tea as part of Amoda’s one time offer box, I wish I could sign up for a subscription for a monthly box because $12 is a decent amount.

Anyways…I would have to be sipping this side by side with the regular 8 Treasures because I am not really tasting much difference. Though I did have the thought that 8 Treasures might make an interesting base for a chai, a name like Fireside Chai with a picture of a fireplace, armchair, classic book and of course a steaming cup of tea. Hmmm, Cranberries too! And or oranges.

Anyways…I just made myself a 2nd infusion and feeling alot more awake, with any luck that means I’ll be able to get some work done. A lot of the taste is still there but muted. I want to like further infusions of tea, but overall I have not really gotten into it. Maybe it takes time, eh?