One of the samples I had forgotten that I had till a few weeks ago, so added it to my wicker box of tea in the kitchen that my Mom was tolerant enough to provide.

Generally speaking I tend to like the floral teas more often then not. Jasmine being one of the few that over all have not been crazy about. (I think? I’ll have to reread my tasting notes thru, might be at least 1 jasmine tea that I liked.)

This tea-While it isn’t bad, it’s not terribly inspiring either. It tastes like rose flavored sugar water. I don’t taste much cream, in fact the only thing I taste is rose.
Couldn’t tell you if this tastes like champagne as I’ve only had it twice in my life and the last time was years and years ago.

Anyone who reads this that is considering getting this tea, please don’t avoid getting it just because I didn’t like it, you may love it, in fact I hope you do