drank Market Spice Tea by Market Spice

There is one spice in the world that will always make me smile and that I will always crave…. dum dum dum CINNAMON! gah! i love cinnamon anything and everything so perhaps that is why my rating for this tea is a bit biased. Nonetheless I must say that this tea is a delicious dessert for the day! No sweetening needed because it is naturally so sweet… And let me tell you if you smell the box well you are going to get a big strong whiff of a cinnamon stick… in a good way.

Although I loved the smell, which was reminiscent of the holidays, and I loved the packaging, I think that the quality of the leaves could have been better. But all in all it was the perfect afternoon cup

Cofftea

Interesting that you crave something you only give a 64. I miss Seattle SO MUCH!

jessica

Ha ha I know I think it is because I eat/drink so many cinnamon things that my standard for cinnamon is high! in particular i have been adding cinnamon to my peanut butter sandwiches and then washing it down with a cup of ginger tea!

Comments

Cofftea

jessica

i have traveled all my life, but the one constant food/drink that has followed me around is tea. now that i am settling down in new york city (settling down meaning for a few years), i have an urge to somehow record and remember all the cups of tea and my thoughts around them.

as i have been lucky to try a diverse range of teas from around the world, my ratings are a bit tough… but they are honest. i always prefer loose leaf teas (as the leaf quality is better) and my favorite pure tea has to be green tea. i enjoy a good blend but it has to be creative!

here are my ranks:

1-10: why is this even labeled as tea?

11-20: okay, at least there is some effort

21-40: i would drink it if there was nothing else in my fridge

41-60: good but not holding my attention.

61-70: flavor and aroma are distracting me in a good way!

71-90: delicious! i come back for a second round

91-100: too good to read while drinking. addicting. like a secret that i want to keep or tell the world. that is how good this tea is!

new york city