drank Oasis by Tea Forte

wow! welcome to nyc’s horrible transit line. woke up with 3 snoozes, the subway didn’t stop at my normal stop so i had to grab a cab so i wouldn’t be late to work. i know this is supposed to be a “tea note” but of course i am ranting because who wants a thursday morning like that ! geez. so to calm myself down i listened to some good old david bowie and am making myself a cup o tea.

hmmm maybe this wasn’t the best choice to brighten my day. i thought the floral would do a nice pick me up but i wasn’t too stunned with the flavor. it wasn’t really green and it wasn’t really floral. it was hardly and oasis… meh i guess i will have to revert to my favorite genmaicha later.

Rabs

So sorry about the crap day :( I hope that it got better and that you did indeedy-doodle have some better tea!

Comments

Rabs

i have traveled all my life, but the one constant food/drink that has followed me around is tea. now that i am settling down in new york city (settling down meaning for a few years), i have an urge to somehow record and remember all the cups of tea and my thoughts around them.

as i have been lucky to try a diverse range of teas from around the world, my ratings are a bit tough… but they are honest. i always prefer loose leaf teas (as the leaf quality is better) and my favorite pure tea has to be green tea. i enjoy a good blend but it has to be creative!

here are my ranks:

1-10: why is this even labeled as tea?

11-20: okay, at least there is some effort

21-40: i would drink it if there was nothing else in my fridge

41-60: good but not holding my attention.

61-70: flavor and aroma are distracting me in a good way!

71-90: delicious! i come back for a second round

91-100: too good to read while drinking. addicting. like a secret that i want to keep or tell the world. that is how good this tea is!

new york city