I ordered a 3.5 ounce tin of this and got it this morning. I really really wanted to like this after the big success with Tazo “Rest,” but on first sniff and taste, I’m not happy. It smells really really strong and awful. Takes me back to Adagio’s rooibos jasmine. Very perfumy. Even my cat backed away when he smelled it. On tasting it, it tastes pretty similar to the smell but not quite as bad. I’ll give it another try later today but I’m not too hopeful after this.

I just want to try a new tea and actually LIKE it, dagnabut! >_<

AlexaK.

I just made a cup of green and my dog backed away from it. Not as fast as he has some others but still, it’s a con for the tea when he won’t sit next to me but chooses the end of the couch instead.

madametj

Definitely a red flag when the animals run away. I mean, the reaction was similar to when my first cat sniffed a bottle of nail polish remover. lol

Comments

AlexaK.

madametj

Hi, I’m Tyler :) I’m a fashion blogger with quite the tea obsession. I try to keep my caffeine intake next to nothing, so I’m always on the lookout of a new herbal to taste :)