drank Bearamel by Dancing Bears

This tea I thought would be a creamy tea, having this sent to me I had no clue about it.. brewing the tea, it smells of the red candy you get at the beach.. it smells like that sugary rock.. I was worried it would taste exactly the same but the taste doesn’t come up as much as the smell. Only when you swallow do you get a sugary taste of it.. which you can either love or hate,, I quite liked it. I couldn’t drink this often.. it would make me feel a bit sick. Just like the candy rock..

Tommy the Toad

Sounds yummy :)

Comments

Tommy the Toad

Sounds yummy :)

Hello! I’m a girl living in London tasting tea and reviewing them for everyone! I have a huge passion for tea and find real comfort in it..

I buy tea samples and collect tea. I have a lovely collection that is still growing, it includes mainly loose leaf teas but I do have bagged. If you’d like to trade some teas just PM me and we can send samples to each other which would be lovely..

If any of my ratings are

80-100 – love it, will be buying more.

60-70 – It was good, not amazing, I’ll drink it all.

50-60 – I didn’t like it so much, I won’t buy it again and probably won’t drink it again (unless I have a little faith).

under 40 – I hated it and couldn’t finish the cup.

London, UK