drank Pure Peppermint by Twinings

I’m not a great fan of peppermint, but this tea is just so perfect!! It hasn’t got that strong mint taste that I can’t enjoy it, the tea is a brown colour more golden brown.

The tea is light and refreshing, there is nothing artificial about this tea, it’s au natural and perfect before bed or after tasting so many flavoured teas, it’s perfect for after a hangover as well.

The consistency of the tea suits the tea perfectly, a light splash. that’s how I feel about this tea.

Hello! I’m a girl living in London tasting tea and reviewing them for everyone! I have a huge passion for tea and find real comfort in it..

I buy tea samples and collect tea. I have a lovely collection that is still growing, it includes mainly loose leaf teas but I do have bagged. If you’d like to trade some teas just PM me and we can send samples to each other which would be lovely..

If any of my ratings are

80-100 – love it, will be buying more.

60-70 – It was good, not amazing, I’ll drink it all.

50-60 – I didn’t like it so much, I won’t buy it again and probably won’t drink it again (unless I have a little faith).

under 40 – I hated it and couldn’t finish the cup.

London, UK