I’m really gutted as this was my first chocolate tea, I’ve never tried chocolate tea but I don’t think that this is how chocolate tea tastes.. I can’t taste the chocolate! I must try a new chocolate tea.

DaisyChubb

You’re getting some intense aka awesome chocolate teas in our swap my dear :)

Jessie

I liked this tea alright but agree that it didn’t taste like chocolate. I remember getting a kind of coffee taste from it for some reason. Their vanilla one, though, was delicious!

Comments

DaisyChubb

You’re getting some intense aka awesome chocolate teas in our swap my dear :)

Jessie

Hello! I’m a girl living in London tasting tea and reviewing them for everyone! I have a huge passion for tea and find real comfort in it..

I buy tea samples and collect tea. I have a lovely collection that is still growing, it includes mainly loose leaf teas but I do have bagged. If you’d like to trade some teas just PM me and we can send samples to each other which would be lovely..

If any of my ratings are

80-100 – love it, will be buying more.

60-70 – It was good, not amazing, I’ll drink it all.

50-60 – I didn’t like it so much, I won’t buy it again and probably won’t drink it again (unless I have a little faith).

under 40 – I hated it and couldn’t finish the cup.

London, UK