drank Earl Grey de la Creme by SBS Teas

SBS Teas are a staple in my house and this is not only one of my favorite of their teas, but one of my all time favorites ever. I was never really a fan of Earl Grey, but I sampled this while working on my tea book which will be out soon and fell in love with it. I just ordered another 1/2 pound. This one is always in my house, an Earl Grey with the usual bergamot but also vanilla and cream. I don’t think I’ve ever tasted any tea that makes me positively SWOON like this one does and it tastes as good as it smells, perfumes the whole house while steeping! If you’re a fan of Earl Grey you’ll want to try this!

Maitri is a writer, fiber and visual artist, 30 year teacher of the journal process, and small press publisher, as well as a Reiki Master, Shamballa Master Healer, spiritual teacher, ordained Interfaith Minister, and “Deep Listening Soul Guide.” In her Dragonfly Cottage Studio she works amidst 4 pugs, 5 parrots, and looks out onto the woods and wild birds at feeders everywhere as she works on her books and designs eBooks and eCourses which will be available soon.

Coastal North Carolina