Good Golly Miss Molly! I have been laid up with an injury and HAVING tea, and some wonderful ones, but just not up to writing here, but I’ve really missed it here and then last night I had a sample of this tea I got with my last Golden Moon order. I am grieving today because I only had a sample and am going to order more tonight. WOWSA. I don’t know when I’ve fallen head over heels in love with a tea like this, I have a lot of good ones, but this just sent me over the moon. I actually steeped it for 7 minutes because the sample was really too small for the infuser but it came out perfect. And there was just enough left to have a small glass of iced tea today and it was superb. This is a tea you WON’T want to miss!

Maitri is a writer, fiber and visual artist, 30 year teacher of the journal process, and small press publisher, as well as a Reiki Master, Shamballa Master Healer, spiritual teacher, ordained Interfaith Minister, and “Deep Listening Soul Guide.” In her Dragonfly Cottage Studio she works amidst 4 pugs, 5 parrots, and looks out onto the woods and wild birds at feeders everywhere as she works on her books and designs eBooks and eCourses which will be available soon.

Coastal North Carolina