Well if this doesn’t beat all, and I’m perfectly willing to admit when I am wrong or perhaps make an observation about tea tasting.

I have 2 vanilla teas here with practically the same name and I couldn’t remember which was which. I’d written the above embarrassing review above and then when I had the Mighty Leaf Vanilla black raved about it. It just goes to show that unless you really hate a tea it might bear trying more than once before reviewing especially before leaving a bad review. This is the first time, if memory serves, that my first and second pots of the same tea danced so differently on my palette.

So rather sheepish and with my tail between my proverbial legs I will admit to liking this tea, finding it mellower and more aromatic than the first go-round. I shall now take my tea and slink out of the room, but I didn’t feel it fair not to come back and leave the second comment.

Slink, slink, slink…

Maitri

Maitri is a writer, fiber and visual artist, 30 year teacher of the journal process, and small press publisher, as well as a Reiki Master, Shamballa Master Healer, spiritual teacher, ordained Interfaith Minister, and “Deep Listening Soul Guide.” In her Dragonfly Cottage Studio she works amidst 4 pugs, 5 parrots, and looks out onto the woods and wild birds at feeders everywhere as she works on her books and designs eBooks and eCourses which will be available soon.

Coastal North Carolina