drank Aged Earl Grey by Numi Organic Tea

Third tasting, this time with stevia and nothing else. Started with 1/2 packet because I don’t often sweeten tea unless I’m trying to turn it into a dessert, and also because I am not used to stevia.

Had to add the whole packet of stevia and then I was getting this weird psychedelic tea-stevia-tea-stevia taste. Not the two tastes blended into sweet tea.

Do not like. I’m pretty sure that’s mostly the fault of the stevia, which I will have to try in some other tea before giving it to my sister or leaving it on the workplace tea/coffee table. In the Aged Earl Grey, it’s contributing its own aftertaste to the bitterness I mentioned last time, and not enhancing the bergamot at all. I shall now dump a bit of half and half in and see what happens.

…dum-de-dum-de-dum-de-dum,,,,

…and reheated it a bit.

…dum-de-dum-de-dum…

That’s better. Not as good as the first batch, when it was unpolluted by anything sweet, but acceptable. I will be enjoying this with half-and-half or 2% milk from now on. So there you go.

P.S. Numi’s website has it as loose tea, so I may go that way next time also.