I’ve been MIA for a few weeks trying to clear out some of the clutter in my home. Seemed like an appropriate occasion to at least sample this tea, LOL! Note the warnings in the description, though.

I can’t comment on its efficacy at this point, but the flavor is… interesting. The spearmint hits you when you tear open the packet. First taste after brewing is sweet — cinnamon and licorice — then I’m getting the fennel and again the spearmint. I can’t detect the lavender at all, the clove is lost in the cinnamon, and the black pepper is a faint aftertaste that fades quickly.

Altogether it’s fairly palatable, esp. with my usual half-and-half, but I’m not sure I would drink it for enjoyment. Celestial Seasonings’ Bengal Spice is similar (minus the St. John’s Wort, Lavender, and spearmint) and more to my taste.