drank Quangzhou Milk Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

HEY! This is my 100th!

This is the last of the samples I got with my order and I put off trying it because…because…because the name was boring! (I mean, come on. They sent me Love Tea #7 and Strawberry Shortcake and some kind of milky oolong?)

I was so wrong. I’m on my second steeping now and am going to pop for the 100 gram tin. Then I have to stop buying tea for awhile.

Buttery, creamy. Just like everybody said before. So interesting! How can tea do this? I started out on Steepster thinking I wanted to learn about black teas but the oolongs and some green teas are really fascinating.

Having this with coconut lemongrass chicken and I almost don’t want to eat because it might disrupt the tea flavors.

Oh, and why does the packet say to steep 4-7 minutes? So glad I didn’t pay attention to that.

tigress_al

Happy 100! And what a great tea for your 100th review

Barb

Am on 4th steep and it’s still making me happy. The flavor is a little light by now, but it still smells delicious.

Ninavampi

Yay for 100th!!!! :)

Comments

tigress_al

Happy 100! And what a great tea for your 100th review

Barb

Ninavampi

Yay for 100th!!!! :)

That isn’t Angus; nor is it Merle, Finn, or Dulcie. It’s a very focused Scottish wildcat.

More later.