drank Tiger Monk by Temple Road

I’m going to assume that this tea is the same one that I got as a sample, “Tiger Monk Premium Tea.”

Leaves are rolled up gunpowder-style, unfurl to half finished origami pieces, dark moss color. The smell that came out as it was steeping was more like fresh ground coffee and even though I don’t like coffee, the scent was pleasing. Once it was done steeping, the taste was strange, the wheat more apparent than the wood or malt. It has a smooth body though, similar to how a dark chocolate bar becomes once its melted in the mouth, enjoyed every sip and was already steeping my second cup.

Flavors: Malt, Wood

Temple Road Tea

Hi mars1, Max here. Thank you for taking the time to review the Tiger Monk, we’re glad you enjoyed it. The parallel you made with coffee was quite interesting. As a token of our appreciation we’d like to send a little treat your way. Look for an email from us in the next 24 to 48 hours. Cheers!

Comments

Temple Road Tea