drank Gunpowder by Adagio Teas

Backlogging from last night.. Bad, I know.

I wasn’t sure whether to log this under Honeybush Mango or Gunpowder, since I went half and half with the two teas. This is now my new favorite blend. I think however, in order to get a better balance, that you should use more of the honeybush mango than the gunpowder. I liked my first blending experiment better, where I used 2 teaspoons of the Mango and 1 of the gunpowder. The veggie taste was still there, but it had an overall sweeter flavor since there was more Mango after all.

Wow. What a week. I don’t know if I’ve just been working too hard or if I’m getting sick, but I’m just exhausted by about 4 pm everyday. Perhaps I just need more sleep. Being a music major is harder than it looks! 4 hours a day just practicing, on top of another 2-3 hours of rehearsal on some days is just killing me. Oh yeah, and 8 AM classes. BOO. Luckily just one more week until spring break.. I can finally relax, sleep in, and even take a shower without shoes on.. you know. The dorm life. Also, perhaps I’ve been listening to too much folk music. It puts me in such a relaxed, tired mood. MORE GUNPOWDER I SAY!

Cofftea

Haha I love how you’re looking forward to taking showers w/o shoes. Awesome.

SoccerMom

Yeah the shoes in the shower thing made me laugh too. I was imaging a pair of ugly crocs LOL.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Matt, what instruments do you play?

mattscinto

I’m a viola major but I play piano as well. And yes I wish i was kidding about the shower shoes haha

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Nice. Piano, clarinet, and flute here. I don’t play anymore but I did for years. It’s better to take a shower with shoes than to be showing in a dorm shower without them. Ewww!

Comments

Cofftea

Haha I love how you’re looking forward to taking showers w/o shoes. Awesome.

SoccerMom

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Matt, what instruments do you play?

mattscinto

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Blogger, Classical Musician, Tech Enthusiast and now Tea-acholic.