This is a superb white tea. The aroma is intoxicating!

First brew yields a delicately sweet and vegetal liquor, that has a grainy/rice like overtone. Subsequent brews lose the graininess but remain sweet and grassy, and so so delicate and smooth. Later brews can become astringent, but never bitter.

I’m Robbie!

I’m 19, a 3rd chemistry student from Dublin, Ireland.

I am obsessed with tea. It started as a nice way to relax, turning into a hobbie and now it is becoming a lifestyle! I am a novice, only been seriously drinking loose leaf for about 5 months, but wow has it been a blast! I find myself browsing tea vendor websites daily, noting the next teas I want to buy, and emptying my bank account as soon as its full again so I can get my fix!

I am falling in love with oolong both green and dark, experimenting with pu-erh and getting a feel for whats around, indulging in sweet and vegetal chinese greens with the intention of trying some sencha soon enough, relaxing with a nice silver needle white every once in a while, and awakening the senses with some black, the source of my tea passion!

Hoping to make some tea friends, both in person and online so I can share my experiences! So follow me on steepster and twitter and lets share some tea :)

Dublin, Ireland