This is a superb white tea. The aroma is intoxicating!

First brew yields a delicately sweet and vegetal liquor, that has a grainy/rice like overtone. Subsequent brews lose the graininess but remain sweet and grassy, and so so delicate and smooth. Later brews can become astringent, but never bitter.

I’m Robbie!

I’m 21, about to graduate with a chemistry degree from University College Dublin. I should hopefully be embarking on a PhD in organic chemistry in the near future!

Tea has become one of the most important parts of my life. I drink it almost everyday, and it grounds me whenever I need grounding, calms me when I need calming, and entertains me when I’m in need of entertaining.

I drink mostly oolong and puerh tea, sometimes green tea (in spring and summer), rarely white and yellow tea, and occasionally black tea (it comes in phases). I have a deep love for goashan and yancha in particular! :D

You can find me at www.twitter.com/robsbitsoftea, robsbitsoftea.wordpress.com and www.instagram.com/mcrdotcom

I post regularly on instagram about tea, I try to keep my blog up to date but never succeed, and I rarely go near that twitter account. My personal twitter account is www.twitter.com/mcrdotcom!

Dublin, Ireland