drank Joy by Tazo

Picked this up at Starbucks while working on my exam stuff! I really liked it with a little bit of honey. Delicious!

Cofftea

How can they expect it to be steeped properly when it has green, black, and oolong teas that all require different steeping temps/times?

gmathis

OK if I ask what part of the country you’re in? Can’t find at at any of our local SB’s in the Midwest!

Cofftea

@gmathis- I’ve seen them in WI.

laurenpressley

@gmathis- this would have been an NC Starbucks… I think it’s a holiday blend they only have for this short time period… @meganbarnhart, is that right?

@cofftea I haven’t had this in a while, but if I recall, the oolong really stood out… maybe it’s mostly that? And, if you get it at Starbucks, they have the one temperature and set it up to leave the bag in for who knows how long you before you get it, so I’m not sure it matters as much in store (at home, that’s another thing….) :)

Comments

Cofftea

gmathis

Cofftea

@gmathis- I’ve seen them in WI.

laurenpressley