drank Lemon Meringue Rooibos by Tealish

Another one from MissB. I think this is the first rooibos tea I’ve loved. Maybe it’s a rooibos tea hater’s gateway drug tea? From the intense lemon smell I expected it would be more tart but it’s perfectly creamy and a little sweet. I will definitely order this one!

MissB

Ah, so glad you enjoyed this one! It is green rooibos, which I enjoy much, much more than a red rooibos.

Megan

Thank you for sending it to me! I don’t know if I’ll ever like red rooibos but green is delicious!

Comments

MissB

Megan

I’m a researcher in St. Louis and tea gets me through the day at work. I love trying any kind of tea and have far too much tea to drink. I’m currently obsessed with Earl Greys, Lavender everything, lemon and ginger mixes.

I would love to swap! I interested in trying more oolongs and matcha teas. I don’t like very sugary/fruity teas.

St. Louis, MO