drank Red Choc Mint by T2

My new favourite way of drinking Red Choc Mint is with some vanilla-flavoured soy milk, hot OR cold! Adds a lovely sweet kick to this delicious dessert tea.

Translating my ratings, at a glance:

100 — CRITICAL OBSESSION LEVEL REACHED; CAN YOU MARRY TEA!?
95 — this must always be in my pantry. forever.
90 — excellent! you need to try this tea!
85 — very good! you should try this tea!
80-70 — I enjoyed this and will happily drink it again.
65-50 — Fine. Unremarkable.
45-35 — this wasn’t the worst drink ever but I was disappointed; it didn’t live up to my expectations at all.
30-0 — I didn’t enjoy this tea and that makes me sad.

MY TEASTORY:

Grandad got me started young, white (a LOT of white) Irish breakfast with two.

I never strayed far from that until the world of T2 Tea came to Brisbane some years ago, and now I don’t know what I’d do without a pantry full of tea options.

These days I prefer to drink my teas straight without sweetener (though I appreciate some black variations shine better with milk and/or a dash of honey/sugar), and I also love a speedy iced tea.

I’d love to make a bunch of tea friends on here, especially those who can talk Aussie teas with me. I’ve recently come back from a jaunt to North America and it was a real hoot to hit up DAVIDsTEA after reading so many reviews! I wish I’d had the chance to get to more stores… but I’m happy with what I got back past customs. See those teas and my local jams in my reviews.

THE ANTI-GOOD: LICORICE ROOT